Aerial Surveys and Inspection
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or survey drone technology has become an integral tool across the property, construction and infrastructure markets.
Their ability to seamlessly integrate into existing workflows, whilst enabling safer working conditions and increased efficiency make drones an invaluable survey asset.
You get Rapid Data Capture with Survey Grade Accuracy. UAV surveys give you the Ability to reach inaccessible or hazardous locations, in turn making for Safer Working Conditions and are the most Cost Effective way of carrying out ‘hard to reach’ surveys.
Drones collect comprehensive data in a fraction of the time to an accuracy level that is comparable with traditional techniques. The applications are endless, offering a variety of inspection and measured survey solutions, including:
• Aerial Photography & Video
• Topographical Surveys
• Highway Measurement
• Rail Track Measurement
• Visualisations & Modelling for Planning and Rights of Light
• Structural & Condition Surveys
• Conservation & Heritage Surveys
• Health & Safety Assessments
• Windfarm Survey
• Quarry Surveys
• Flood Risk Assessment
• Pipeline and Cable Route Surveys
• High-Resolution Photography – including 360-degree panoramas
• Ortho-rectified Digital Aerial Photography.
• 3D Point Clouds
• Textured Meshes
• Large Scale Aerial Mapping