Inaccurate and slow setting out can have catastrophic consequences for the construction programme and budget. Our experienced Site Engineering Surveyors utilise electronically coordinated drawings and undertake coordinate calculation before attending site to ensure expensive errors do not occur and your project runs smoothly from start to finish.
Paragon Surveys have been supporting House Building & Construction clients since the company formation in 2001. We can offer hourly or day rate fees or a fixed price solution to ensure that cost overruns do not occur.
Utilising our wealth of experience, we provide our clients with a comprehensive service at all stages of the construction process, including:
• Site survey control establishment, including building and boundary control
• Highway setting out
• Plot setting out
• Setting out for bulk earthwork movements
• Piling and foundation setting out
• Setting out holding down bolts, columns, lift over-run pits, crane anchorage
• As-built surveys including finished floor levels, fixings, holding-down bolts, precast dowels and walling, steelwork location and vertical alignments
• Setting out of any walling including precast and block-work
• Setting out of any tiling, rain screed cladding or other building features